Experience an evening of high gloss, vogueish shoulder pads, voluminous locks, and metal music as a tribute to the undeniable rockstar of Impressionism, Claude Monet. For one unforgettable evening, ArtPoint is transforming the museum into a 1980’s greenhouse for a whimsical nod to Monet’s epic love affair with his Giverny garden. Whether you’re glittering on the black-and-white checkered dance floor or finding love in the galleries, our gala saluting Monet: The Late Years will not disappoint.
Enjoy delicious bites, opulent garden-inspired cocktails, fresh beats from DJ King Most and a special performance by Mëtal Strëet Böyz (the latest spin-off from legendary Bay Area band Tainted Love).
Attire: 1980’s Couture (take a peek at our Pinterest board for inspiration)
Event Chairs: Liz Curtis and Joshua Reynolds
Gala Committee: Alexa Beaman, Jaime Colmenares, Matt Iacono, Arash Keshmirian, Mathilda LaZelle, Vadim Nebuchin, Sarah Lee Winstead, and Julie Yarbrough.
Thank You to Our 2019 Gala Patrons
Eddie Baba, Karen Caldwell, Katie Colendich, Jordan T. Costello, Jenel Day, Yulia Garamova, Ann Haslup, George Halsted, Matthew Kimball, Christine Le, Kara Lee, Elizabeth T. Lowe, Tatiana Mateus, Nora Quattrin White, Ramchandra Rajeshinde, Michael Regal, Priya Sanger, Lisa Sardegna, Matthew Stepka, Alexander Sweet,Vivian Tero, Kalla Vieaux, Tiffany Xingyu Wang, Tiana Wong
We are pleased to offer three distinct levels of support with special pricing for ArtPoint members:
Patron Package | $300
- ($200 tax-deductible)
- One VIP ticket to ArtPoint’s Annual Gala (see below)
- Monet: The Late Years Exhibition catalog
- Admittance to the pre-reception from 8-8:30 pm in the Tower with Museum Director and CEO, Thomas P. Campbell.
- Recognition on the ArtPoint website and in marketing
VIP Access | $165 ($125 ArtPoint Members) ***SOLD OUT***
- ($105 / $65 tax-deductible)
- Admission to Main Event (see below) PLUS:
- Expanded menu including bubbly
- All-night access to a deluxe lounge and exclusive bar access
Main Event Access | $125 ($100 ArtPoint Members)
- ($65 / $40 tax-deductible)
- Late-night exhibition viewing
- Unique live performances and DJ sets
- Hosted bar, hors d’oeuvres, and dessert
- Thematic photo booth
*All tickets are subject to availability.
Image credit: Wisteria (detail), 1916–1919, Oil on canvas, 39.4 x 118.1 in. (100 x 300 cm) Musée Marmottan Monet, Michel Monet Bequest, 1966, inv. 5124